The library offers one-on-one technology instruction on a number of different topics. Please take a look at the below and then make an appointment by either calling the library or using this link. You can also copy and paste the following into your internet browser: https://go.clcohio.org/PCLCOAT
- Appointments will be made for one-hour sessions.
- Individuals may request one session per month, with a maximum of 4 sessions in a calendar year. Availability and frequency limits are subject to change based on staff availability and/or program popularity.
- Individuals requesting multiple sessions on the same topic may be directed to library resources such as LinkedIn Learning or technology class offerings to augment and/or supplant one-on-one sessions.
Examples of covered topics:
- Android Phones* and Tablets apps
- Apple iPhones* and iPads apps
- Personal Computers
- Kindle and Nook
- Basic Windows 10/11 Computer Skills
- Navigating the Internet (Search Engine Skills)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Lightroom, etc.)
*Note: Initial setup of newly purchased phones cannot be completed via this program. We recommend contacting your service provider with assistance in this service.
Staff will work to accommodate requests for specific topics. In the event a topic cannot be covered, library staff will work with the patron to help in identifying other potential sources of assistance.