Educators who live or work in Pickaway County can apply for an Educator Card to borrow additional materials for their classrooms and other educational purposes. For the purpose of this progam, educators include preschool-12th grade teachers, day care providers and homeschool providers.
How to get an Educator Card:
- Show proof of current teaching status. Acceptable documents:
- An approval letter from a school district or superintendent
- Paycheck stub from school district
- School badge or school ID
- Child care license from the Ohio Department of JFS
- Have a personal library account and have it associated with the educator account.
- Replacement charges blocking the use of a personal library card will also block the use of the Educator Card.
Teacher collections are provided as a free resource to educators who want to supplement the educational resources provided by their school district. Educators should contact the library to request materials on a specified topic.
For teacher collection requests, please allow at least two business days to gather materials. Once notified that the collection is ready, teachers will have a week to pick up their collection. Please be aware that all the material requested may not be available due to the availability and popularity of the topic/resources.