- 2015 Federal 1040 Form
- 2015 Federal 1040 Instructions
- 2015 Federal 1040-A Form
- 2015 Federal 1040-A Instructions
- 2015 Federal 1040-EZ Form
- 2015 Federal 1040-EZ Instructions
- 2015 Federal 1040-SE Form/Instructions
- 2015 Federal Form 4868: Application for Extension
- 2015 Ohio Individual & School District Income Tax Instructions
- 2015 Ohio Schedule J: Dependents Claimed on the Ohio IT 1040 or IT 1040EZ Return
- 2015 Ohio Universal IT 1040 Form
- 2015 Ohio Universal SD 100 (School District Income Tax Form)
Use for the SD 100 and amended SD 100X
- City of Circleville Income Tax Department (RITA)
- Federal Forms & Instruction Number Search
- Free “Do-It-Yourself” Tax Preparation
Allow clients to do self preparation of their returns at no cost as they will be routed through PICCA and able to use PICCA’s software. This is web based, so nothing will need to be downloaded. Courtesy of Pickaway County Community Action Org.
- Internal Revenue Service
- IRS Forms and Publications
View and Download the official federal tax forms.
- Ohio Benefits Bank
According to PICCA (Jan 2016) , this is a free tax-filing service for individuals whose income is $65,000 or less or for families with an income of $95,000 or less. It is a menu-driven system that is very easy to use (like Turbo-Tax but free).
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- Ohio Income Tax Forms and Instructions Search
In the drop-down box that appears, select “Individual Income Tax” to search Ohio tax forms and instructions.
This form encompasses the IT 1040, IT 1040EZ, and amended IT 1040X.