- Civil War Soldiers and Sailors
- Cyndi’s List of Genealogy Sites on the Internet
- Family Search
- Heritage Pursuit: The Place for Historians and Genealogists
- Historic American Indian Tribes of Ohio 1654-1843
- History of Franklin and Pickaway Counties, Ohio 1796-1880
- History of Pickaway County, Ohio and Representative Citizens (Van Cleaf)
- National Health Statistics: Where to Write for Vital Records
- Native American Indian Genealogy
- Ohio Department of Health Application Form for Vital Records
The Ohio Dept. of Health has birth records since December 20, 1908, and death records from January 1, 1954, to the present. For deaths that occurred between December 20, 1908, and December 31, 1953, records can be obtained from the Ohio Historical Society; OHS has a searchable online index of death records from 1913-1944. For births and deaths that occurred prior to 1908, contact the Probate Court in the county in which the event occurred.l>
- Ohio Historical Society
OHS Archives Library maintains death records from December 20, 1908, to December 31, 1953. OHS also holds some County Probate birth and death records from 1867 to December 19, 1908. Records of births since December 20, 1908, can be obtained from the Ohio Deptartment of Health. For deaths that occurred from January 1, 1954, to the present, records can be obtained from the Ohio Dept. of Health. OHS has a searchable online index of death records from 1913-1944 at http://www.ohiohistory.org/dindex/.
- Ohio Memory
- Old Ohio Schools – Pickaway County
View brief information as well photos about Pickway County schools, old and new.
- Pickaway County Historical & Genealogical Library
- Pickaway County Vital Statistics
The Pickaway Co. Health Dept. houses Birth records from 1908-present. Death records are on file at the Health Dept. from 1932-present. Any Birth or Death that may have occured between 1867-1908 are on file at Probate Court in the Circleville Courthouse. Ohio was not required to keep records until 1867; however Vital Stats did not come into play until 1908. Anything prior to 1867 might be found at local churches or at the local Geneology Office.
- Roots Web
- Thomas’s Birds of a Feather (maps)
Contains a 1776 Ohio map, 1871 Pickaway Cty City maps, and 1871 and a 1844 Pickaway Cty Township maps.
- United States Vital Records Information