Youth Services Opening
Pickaway County Library has a weekend and evening position open in our Youth Services department. This position will provide programming support, assist patrons of all ages in locating and selecting materials, and assist with collection maintenance. Our ideal candidate will have experience working with children.
- 15-20 hours per week
- Schedule includes 3pm-8pm Thursdays, 10am-3pm Fridays, and 10am-3pm Saturdays.
- Possible additional shifts per week may be available.
- Shift start and end times are negotiable but must be able to work Fridays and Saturdays.
- Total hours per week are negotiable within the 15-20 hour range.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to deliver programs and to speak before groups
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and to remain calm in stressful situations
- Proficiency in the use of common computer software programs and the ability to use library-specific software
Please see Position Description for full position details. To apply please email resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. No deadline for applications but preference will be given to applications received before 6/9/17.